Danby 60 Bottle Wine Cooler
- 5.7 cu. ft. built-in wine cooler stores up to 60 (750 ml) bottles of wine
- Superior fan-forced cooling maintains an optimal and consistent internal temperature throughout the unit
- Temperature range: can be set between 41°F – 64°F (5°C – 18°C).
- Temperature memory reverts to the last set temperature after a power failure
- LED interior lighting illuminates the contents without using significant amounts of energy
- Digital thermostat with blue LED display
- Reversible door swing: can be modified depending on the setting
- Stainless steel door frame with dual-pane glass and matching handle
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
The best way to cool and display your precious white and red wine collection is with Danby’s fashionable and convenient wine cooler. Take your entertaining to the next level with the addition of a built-in wine chiller with forced air cooling and a touchless button LED display to your home bar or island. This spacious unit provides 5.7 cubic feet of cooling space for up to 60 (750 ml) bottles of your favorite wines on attractive black storage shelves. The bright and modern blue LED interior lighting beautifully showcases the bottles through an elegant tempered glass door designed to protect your collection from potentially harmful ultraviolet rays. In addition, the thermostat allows you to easily program and maintain the internal temperature anywhere between 41°F – 64°F (5°C – 18°C). This esteemed appliance also features a stainless-steel door frame with dual-pane glass and a matching handle. Plus, it comes with a reversible door swing allowing you to open it from the left or right-hand side based on your preference.
- Product Width23.8"60.45 cm
- Product Depth25.4"64.52 cm
- Product Height34.7"88.14 cm
- Package Width26"66.04 cm
- Package Depth26 10/16"66.04 cm
- Package Height38 4/16"96.52 cm
- Product Weight103.62 lbs47.00 kg
- Package Weight111.33 lbs50.50 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.