Danby 60 Bottle Wine CoolerDWC057A1BSS
This single-zone, built-in wine cooler can hold up to 60 standard 750ml bottles on, is equipped with forced air cooling, a touchless button LED display, and a reversible door. Put simply, this is the perfect wine fridge for you. Whether you have a new home bar or an island in the kitchen that needs a splash of style, this unit is built to accommodate.
|Product Width||60.45 cm||23.8"|
|Product Depth||61.60 cm||24.25"|
|Product Height||88.14 cm||34.7"|
- Built-in under-counter wine cooler
- Large Capacity: Provides storage for up to 60 bottles of wine
- Superior Fan Forced Cooling: Maintains an optimal and consistent internal temperature throughout the unit
- Temperature Range: can be set between 41F – 64F (5C-18C)
- Temperature memory reverts to last set temperature after a power failure
- LED Interior Lighting: Illuminates the contents without using significant amounts of energy
- Digital thermostat with blue LED display
- Reversible door swing: can be modified depending on the setting
- Stainless steel door frame with dual pane glass and matching handle
12 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Yes, this is normal.
Please consult your owner’s manual. If too many bottles/cans are put in at once or the door has not been closed tightly, the unit will display the “HI” signal in the display panel. This is normal, please wait 5 minutes after you close the door and “HI” will disappear. It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.
This will depend on your personal preference and the varietal you are storing. Sweet white wines are best stored between 41°F (5°C) and 46°F (8°C), while dry whites are best stored between 46°F (8°C) and 54°F (12°C). Reds are generally stored at a warmer temperature. Light to medium reds are best stored from 54°F (12°C) to 61°F (16°C) and full bodied reds are best from 63°F (17°C) to 66°F (19°C).
Is it plugged in and turned on? Did you allow the unit to sit upright for 6 hours prior to plugging the unit in? If yes, to all of the above and it is still not cooling, please contact consumer care.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.
Our portable laundry machines are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.