Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 6000 BTU Window Air Conditioner with Wireless ConnectDAC060EB7WDB
This 6,000 BTU window air conditioner by Danby is perfect for cooling bedrooms and other small living spaces up to 250 square feet. In addition to providing cool and comfortable surroundings, this air conditioner has a digital display with remote control, and can be controlled remotely with its Wireless Connect feature. This unit uses R32 refrigerant that reduces global warming potential by 3x compared to R410a refrigerant. Maintenance is easy with its washable and reusable air filter. This unit comes backed by Danby’s 24 month carry-in warranty.
|Product Width||47.09 cm||18.54"|
|Product Depth||40.01 cm||15.75"|
|Product Height||34.01 cm||13.39"|
- 6,000 BTU window air conditioner quickly cools space up to 250 square feet
- R32 Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly, R32 ‘s GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Energy Star® compliant
- Wireless Connect: control the temperature in your space anytime, from anywhere
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Powerful 3 speed fan circulates the air
- 4 way air direction
- Convenient 24 hour programmable timer
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Follow Me Function: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 24 months Carry-In
24 months parts and labour coverage with carry-in service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Danby 6,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner with Wireless Connect is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great window unit Works very well and the wifi control is a cool feature. Does not use much energy which is great. Would have given it 5 stars, but it is pretty loud.
Date published: 2020-10-18
Rated 2 out of 5 by Nocoolincaly from Worked great when it worked Air-conditioning unit worked great Wi-Fi connectivity was extremely convenient and nice but now the compressor turns on but the fan does not so the air conditioning is now just a big paperweight
Date published: 2021-08-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by SLatta from Great unit that works efficiently Great unit that works well. Cools efficiently. Having the remote is a plus.
Date published: 2021-03-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tlind187 from
Date published: 2020-10-07
ISTA-6 packaging refers to the type of packaging used to reduce damage when shipping.
Danby air conditioners are designed to cool a room and not multiple rooms. Any walls or doors will interfere with the air flow.
Danby window air conditioners have a sound rating from 39.5 decibels to 61 decibels. The exact decibel range is determined by the model of the unit and whether it is in fan, cooling or dry mode.
All Danby window air conditioners come complete with all required hardware for installation. Danby provides the installation guide in the manual as well as providing a video on our YouTube channel under the “How To” play list.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.