Danby 4.3 cu. ft. Free-Standing Beverage Center in Stainless Steel
- 4.3 cu. ft. beverage center stores up to 124 beverage cans (12 oz/355 ml) or 88 beverage cans and 9 bottles of wine
- Temperature range of 34°F – 50°F (1°C – 10°C)
- Superior fan forced cooling maintains a consistent internal temperature throughout the cabinet
- Know the temperature immediately with our digital thermostat and through the door display
- White LED interior lighting showcases the contents
- Customize for your space with reversible door hinge for left-or right-hand opening
- Contemporary stainless steel door frame, with matching door handle and shelf trim
- Thermostat reverts to the last temperature setting after a power outage and includes temperature and door ajar alarms
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Whether you find yourself entertaining guests or needing more convenient refrigeration for your family, this supreme beverage center delivers style and practicality. This beverage center is perfect for kitchen organization and hosting in small spaces such as an apartment, condo, or cottage! Save fridge space for food or leftovers with this spacious unit offering 4.1 cubic feet (116 L) of cooling and storage space. Cool up to 124 (355 ml) beverage cans or 88 cans and 9 bottles of your favorite wines on three attractive black-wire shelves. Your drinks are showcased under white LED illuminated lights. Designed with an adjustable electronic thermostat, this wine and beer chiller can be set anywhere between 36°F – 64.4°F (2°C – 18°C). The captivating tempered dotted-glass door is framed in striking stainless steel and designed to keep harmful ultraviolet rays at bay. This small refrigerator also features a clever, reversible door hinge that enables you to adjust it for a left or right-handed opening based on preference.
- Product Width19.44"49.38 cm
- Product Depth23.13"58.75 cm
- Product Height33.31"84.61 cm
- Package Width21.63"54.94 cm
- Package Depth26"66.04 cm
- Package Height34.25"87.00 cm
- Product Weight82.67 lbs37.50 kg
- Package Weight94.80 lbs43.00 kg
12 months parts and labour coverage with Carry-In service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Q. 6) Why can’t I have my fridge in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
Q. 11) Why can’t I have my wine cellar in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.