Danby 5.2 cu. ft. Beverage Center
- 5.2 cu. ft. beverage center stores up to 60 beverage cans (12 oz /355 ml) or 27 (750 ml) bottles of wine.
- French door design provides separate temperature-controlled compartments for wine and beverages
- Temperature range: can be set between 41°F – 64°F (5°C -18°C) for the wine compartment and 37°F – 64°F (3°C -18°C) for the beverage compartment
- Superior fan Forced Cooling: Maintains an optimal and consistent internal temperature throughout the unit
- Temperature memory reverts to last set temperature after a power failure
- LED Interior Lighting: Illuminates the contents without using significant amounts of energy
- Digital thermostat with blue LED display
- Stainless steel door frame with dual pane glass and matching handle
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Whether you find yourself entertaining guests or needing more convenient refrigeration for your family, this supreme beverage center delivers style and practicality. This beverage center can be built into the counter or kitchen island and is perfect for entertaining in the kitchen, home bar, or man cave. Save fridge space for food or leftovers with this spacious unit offering 5.2 cubic feet (147 L) of cooling and storage space. Cool up to 60 (355 ml) cans or 27 standards (750 ml) bottles of your favorite wines on three stylish black-wire and glass shelves. This small refrigerator features forced air cooling, a touchless button LED display, and dual zoned temperature-controlled compartments offering an adjustable cooling range of 41°F – 64°F (5°C -18°C) for wine and 37°F – 64°F (3°C – 18°C) for beverages.
- Product Width23.8"60.45 cm
- Product Depth25.4"64.52 cm
- Product Height34.8"88.39 cm
- Package Width26"66.04 cm
- Package Depth26.6"67.56 cm
- Package Height37.5"95.25 cm
- Product Weight112.4 lbs50.98 kg
- Package Weight127.9 lbs58.01 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.