Danby 5.2 cu. ft. Built-in Beverage Center in Stainless Steel
- 5.2 cu. ft. beverage center stores up to 60 beverage cans (12 oz /355 ml) or 27 (750 ml) bottles of wine.
- French Door design: provides separate temperature controlled compartments for wine and beverages
- Superior Fan Forced Cooling: Maintains an optimal and consistent internal temperature throughout the unit
- Temperature range: can be set between 41°F – 64°F (5°C -18°C) for the wine compartment and 37°F – 64°F (3°C -18°C) for the beverage compartment
- Temperature memory reverts to last set temperature after a power failure
- LED Interior Lighting: Illuminates the contents without using significant amounts of energy
- Digital thermostat with blue LED display
- Stainless steel door frame with dual pane glass and matching handle
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
If the family fridge is getting a little cluttered with cans of beer, bottles of wine, or the odd soda, we have a solution. This modern beverage center from Danby is the perfect way to chill and organize all of your favorite beverages. This unit can hold up to 60 12oz cans or 27 standard 750ml bottles of your favorite wines on three stylish black-wire and glass shelves. With forced air cooling, a touchless button LED display, and the option to place the unit under a counter, you can fit this beverage center in any area of your home, whether it be the kitchen, home bar, or man cave.
- Product Width23.8"60.45 cm
- Product Depth25.4"64.52 cm
- Product Height34.8"88.39 cm
- Package Width26"66.04 cm
- Package Depth26.6"67.56 cm
- Package Height37.5"95.25 cm
- Product Weight112.4 lbs50.98 kg
- Package Weight127.9 lbs58.01 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
All Danby window air conditioners come complete with all required hardware for installation. Danby provides the installation guide in the manual as well as providing a video on our YouTube channel under the “How To” play list.
Q. 7) Why can’t I have my fridge in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
Q. 12) Why can’t I have my wine cellar in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.