Danby 10,000 BTU Casement Air ConditionerDVAC100B1WDB
It's always easier to handle the heat and stickiness of the summer weather if your home is kept cool and comfortable. You can be sure to keep the heat outside with this popular Energy Star compliant 10,000 BTU window air conditioner. The unit can easily cool down an area of up to 450 square feet while it's sweltering outside. This unit features four-way air direction as well as an easy-to-program electronic LED temperature control which can be programmed remotely. The air conditioner operates on environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant. You can also save power with the energy-saver switch which cycles the appliance's fan on and off to reduce energy consumption.
|Product Width||37.01 cm||14.57"|
|Product Depth||59.69 cm||23.50"|
|Product Height||53.01 cm||20.87"|
- 10,000 BTU’s cools space up to 450 square feet
- R410 Refrigerant
- Energy Star® compliant
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Powerful 3 speed fan circulates the air
- 4 way air direction to help maximize air flow.
- Fresh Air function: get rid of stale recycled air
- Convenient 24 hour programmable timer
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 24 months in home (Product & Labor)
24 months parts and labour coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Please refer to the energy guide associated with your unit.