Danby 12,000 BTU Through-the-Wall Air ConditionerDTAC120B1WDB
This 12,000 BTU Through-the-Wall air conditioner by Danby is a great way to cool down living spaces up to 550 square feet. This Energy Star compliant unit is equipped with electronic controls and a remote control to conveniently adjust the temperature and fan speed. The 24-hour programmable timer, along with sleep mode and energy saver switch allow for efficient cooling and reduce overall operating costs. The powerful 3-speed fan and 4-way air direction help circulate air and maximize cooling in your living space. This unit is ideal for placement in rooms without windows or for those who prefer not to block a window with a traditional window AC.
|Product Width||61.01 cm||24.02"|
|Product Depth||51.51 cm||20.28"|
|Product Height||37.21 cm||14.65"|
- 12,000 BTU’s cools space up to 550 square feet
- Ideal for placement in rooms without windows or for those who prefer not to block a window with a traditional window AC
- Air output vents positioned on the back of the unit to expel warm air outside
- R410 Refrigerant
- Energy Star® compliant
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Powerful 3 speed fan circulates the air
- 4 way air direction to help maximize air flow
- Convenient 24 hour programmable timer
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Compatible with Danby through-the-wall sleeve DSL120BA– sleeve sold separately
- Warranty: 24 months in home (Product & Labor)
24 months parts and labour coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Please refer to the energy guide associated with your unit.