Danby 25,000 BTU Window AC in WhiteThis product has been discontinued.
- 25,000 BTUs cools space up to 1,500 square feet
- 230V Energy Requirement
- R32 Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly, R32 ‘s GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- ENERGY STAR® rated
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Powerful 3 speed fan allows you to adjust for your comfort
- 4-way air direction
- Sync the 24-hour timer with your schedule to save energy
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Slide out chassis for easy installation
- Follow Me Function: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Sleep mode: Regulates the air around you while you sleep for maximum comfort
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 24 months In Home
This 25,000 BTU window air conditioner by Danby is perfect for large living spaces, cooling up to 1,500 square feet. This air conditioner is Energy Star rated and with a 24-hour programmable timer, sleep mode, and energy saver switch this unit reduces overall operating costs and saves on your monthly hydro bills. To help maximize cooling, this unit comes with 4-way air direction and a ‘follow me’ feature where the remote control has a built-in thermostat that allows for more precise cooling.
- Product Width26.50"67.31 cm
- Product Depth26.54"67.41 cm
- Product Height18.62"47.29 cm
- Package Width29.53"75.01 cm
- Package Depth31.26"79.40 cm
- Package Height20.47"51.99 cm
- Product Weight130.73 lbs59.30 kg
- Package Weight153.88 lbs69.80 kg
24 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Information pertaining to watts and camps can be found on the rating plated located on the side of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Square feet is calculated by multiplying the length by the width. For example, a room that is 10 feet long by 25 feet wide is 250 square feet.
When automatic mode is selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the set temperature and the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode if the set temperature was above 15. If it is set to 25°C the unit would revert to cooling mode. The unit would not revert to cooling mode unless the temperature outside was over 25.
Danby air conditioners are designed to cool a single room and not multiple rooms. Any walls or doors will interfere with the air flow.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner's manual for more details.
All Danby window air conditioners come complete with all required hardware for installation. Danby provides the installation guide in the manual as well as providing a video on our YouTube channel under the “How To” play list.
Danby window air conditioners have a sound rating from 39.5 decibels to 61 decibels. The exact decibel range is determined by the model of the unit and whether it is in fan, cooling or dry mode.