Danby 8,000 BTU Window Air ConditionerThis product has been discontinued.
- 8,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 350 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.3
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C – 30°C (62.6°F – 86°F)
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23″- 36″ wide
- Minimum window height required: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
It’s always easier to handle the heat and stickiness of the summer weather if your home is kept cool and comfortable. You can be sure to keep the heat outside with this popular Energy Star compliant 8,000 BTU window air conditioner. The unit can easily cool down an area of up to 350 square feet while it’s sweltering outside and the Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.3 will help reduce costly electricity bills. The attractive appliance features two-way air direction as well as an easy-to-program electronic LED temperature control which can be programmed remotely. Your personal schedule can be catered to with the unit’s automatic start-up and shut-down feature and sleeping is always comfortable due to the convenient sleep mode. The air conditioner operates on environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant. Temperatures can be set between 17°C and 30°C (62.6°F – 86°F) with the variable electronic control. You can also save power with the energy-saver switch which cycles the appliance’s fan on and off after the compressor has shut off. The elegant model offers peace of mind as it comes with a 12-month warranty on all parts and labour.
- Product Width18 9/16"45.72 cm
- Product Depth15 3/4"38.10 cm
- Product Height13 3/8"33.02 cm
- Package Depth19"48.26 cm
- Product Weight48.6 lbs22.04 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.