Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 6,000 BTU Window Air ConditionerDAC060EE1WDB
This 6,000 BTU window air conditioner by Danby is perfect for bedrooms and small living spaces up to 250 sq. ft. This air conditioner is Energy Star® compliant and comes with a 24-hour programmable timer, sleep mode, and energy saver switch – which helps to cut costs and ultimately save on your monthly utility bills. To help maximize cooling, this unit comes with 4-way air direction and a ‘follow me’ function, where the remote control has a built-in thermostat, allowing for more precise in-room cooling. This model also comes with a reusable, washable air filter, and a 24-month carry-in warranty.
|Product Width||40.64 cm||16"|
|Product Depth||38.10 cm||15"|
|Product Height||31.75 cm||12.5"|
|Package Width||45.72 cm||18"|
|Package Depth||43.18 cm||17"|
|Package Height||38.10 cm||15"|
- 6,000 BTU window air conditioner quickly cools spaces up to 250 square feet
- R32 Refrigerant: R32’s GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a making it more environmentally friendly
- Energy Star® compliant
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Powerful 3 speed fan circulates the air
- 4-way air direction
- Convenient 24-hour programmable timer
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Follow Me Function: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 24 months carry-in
24 months Carry in parts and labor. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
ISTA-6 packaging refers to the type of packaging used to reduce damage when shipping.
Danby air conditioners are designed to cool a room and not multiple rooms. Any walls or doors will interfere with the air flow.
Danby window air conditioners have a sound rating from 39.5 decibels to 61 decibels. The exact decibel range is determined by the model of the unit and whether it is in fan, cooling or dry mode.
All Danby window air conditioners come complete with all required hardware for installation. Danby provides the installation guide in the manual as well as providing a video on our YouTube channel under the “How To” play list.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.