Danby 2.7 cu. ft. All-In-One Ventless Washer/Dryer in White
- Compact Sizing : 2.7 cu.ft. All-In-One Ventless Washer Dryer Combo
- 120V Power Requirement : This unit can be plugged in to a standard wall outlet
- 14 Convenient Washing Cycles : Including normal, heavy duty and sportswear
- My Cycle: Custom my cycle washing setting will set and remember a favorite program
- 2 Drying Cycles : Including
- Stainless Steel Drum : Stainless steel is used for its durability and won’t rust over time
- LED Display : Bright LED lights enhance the look and visibility of your display
- Vent-less Dryer : This all-in-1unit can be used anywhere near a sink
- Spin Speed : Maximum dryer spin speed is 1300 RPM’s
- Additional Features :Child Lock,emergency door release, time delay function and overflow protection
Get the convenience of in-home laundry, even in small spaces, with this 2.7 cu.ft. All-In-One Ventless Washer Dryer Combo by Danby. The compact size (24in) and front-load design give you plenty of options on where to store your unit. Choose between 14 wash cycles, and 2 drying cycles to accommodate all your various laundry needs. This washer dryer combo offers “My Cycle”, a feature that allows you to customize your washing cycle and remember your favorite program for next time. Additional features include a durable stainless steel drum, childproof lock, overflow protection and a time delay function.
- Product Width23.4"59.44 cm
- Product Depth23.44"59.54 cm
- Product Height33.4"84.84 cm
- Package Width26.8"68.07 cm
- Package Depth28.54"72.49 cm
- Package Height34.44"87.48 cm
- Product Weight163.1 lbs73.98 kg
- Package Weight171.9 lbs77.97 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Information pertaining to watts and camps can be found on the rating plated located on the side of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
This will vary based on model. Please refer to your owner's manual or product page on www.danby.com
Yes. If the unit is on wheels, please make sure that the connections have been uninstalled prior to moving the unit.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com
Q. 6) Why can’t I have my laundry machine in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
Our portable laundry machines are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.