Danby 5.9 cu. ft. Upright Freezer in WhiteThis product has been discontinued.
- 5.9 cu. ft. (167 L) capacity upright freezer
- ENERGY STAR® compliant, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Garage ready: freezer can perform in temperatures from 0°F to 110°F (-17°C to 43°C)
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Manual defrost
- Easy-to-use mechanical thermostat
- 5 quick freeze shelves
- 2 clear plastic storage bins
- Reversible door hinge
- Maintains optimum freezing temperatures of -12ºC (10.4ºF) to -24ºC (-11.2ºF)
- Rounded door with integrated handle
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Stock up on your family’s frozen favorites with a Danby Designer upright freezer, ideal for small space living in a condo, apartment, or townhouse. Save on money and energy with this ENERGY STAR® rated product which is great for saving floor space with its upright design. In addition, this unit features an abundance of space for food organization with five quick-freezer shelves and two clear plastic storage bins. This model is garage ready and can perform in temperatures from 0°F to 110°F (-17°C to 43°C). Boasting 5.9 cu. ft. (167 L) of freezer space for frozen meals, meats, vegetables, and more, making it perfect for couples and small families. The mechanical thermostat is designed for supreme accuracy when programming and monitoring your temperature settings. This modern appliance also features a clever, reversible door hinge that enables you to adjust it for a left or right-handed opening. Included is an industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- Product Width21.46"54.51 cm
- Product Depth22.28"56.59 cm
- Product Height56.30"143.00 cm
- Package Width22.83"57.99 cm
- Package Depth23.62"59.99 cm
- Package Height57.87"146.99 cm
- Product Weight94.8 lbs43.00 kg
- Package Weight94.8 lbs43.00 kg
5 years parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.