Danby 16.7 cu. ft.DUF167A2WDD
Maximum capacity, efficiency and dependability are what make this classic upright freezer from Danby stand above the rest. This unit saves on floor space because of the upright design and the Energy efficient design means it will help cut down your monthly electricity bills. This full-sized freezer provides a more-than-generous 16.7 cubic feet (473 litres) of storage capacity. This unit features a white interior and exterior design with digital thermostat for maximum accuracy and a bright interior light that makes it an easy task to find your favourite frozen food items. This popular model offers plenty of storage options with adjustable interior shelves along with additional door shelving for smaller, more frequently used items. In addition, it comes with a worry-free 18 month warranty on parts and labor along with in-home service.
|Product Width||75.88 cm||29 14/16"|
|Product Depth||71.28 cm||28 1/16"|
|Product Height||170.18 cm||67"|
- Family size 16.7 cu. ft. (473 litres) capacity upright freezer provides ample cold storage
- Convenient frost free design prevents ice built up on the interior and is easily maintained
- Intuitive digital thermostat is easily accessible and adjusted
- Quick freeze function – after filling the freezer with fresh goods use the quick freeze function to bring the internal temperature down quickly
- Avoid food spoilage with the door ajar alarm and high temperature alarm
- Adjustable wire shelves for bulky items
- Conveniently store smaller frequently used items on the doors shelves
- Interior LED light
- Reversible door
18 months parts and labor. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.
This varies based on unit and model. See your owner’s manual for defrost type and instructions.
Our freezers are not designed for outside installation. This also includes porches, carports, etc.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Please refer to the energy guide.
Please refer to the energy guide associated with your unit.
Have you recently opened and then closed the freezer (over the last 1-5 minutes)? If so, being unable to open the unit again right away is an indication that your door seal is working well.