Danby 11 cu.ft Chest Freezer
- 311 L (11.0 cu. ft.) chest freezer capacity
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Garage ready: freezer can operate at temperatures from 0°F to 110°F (-17°C to 43°C)
- Manual defrost with front mounted defrost drain
- Front mounted mechanical thermostat with power indicator
- Energy efficient foam insulated cabinet cover
- 1 adjustable wire basket
- Maintains optimal freezing temperatures from -12.9ºC (8.78ºF) to -23ºC (-9.4ºF)
- Quick freeze function: Continuous operation allows you to freeze large quantities of food faster.
- Industry-leading 5-year parts and labour warranty with in-home service.
Add extra storage space for bulk frozen household items with this Danby chest freezer, ideal for a basement, kitchen or garage. This model is garage ready and can operate in temperatures from 0°F to 110°F (-17°C to 43°C). Enjoy a generous 11.0 cubic feet (311 L) of freezer space, making it the perfect capacity for families. The efficient foam-insulated freezer cabinet and lid ensure that warm outside air won’t invade the storage area, reducing energy costs. All your favorite foods can be stored near the top with one convenient storage basket, keeping your favorite frozen foods accessible and organized. A mechanical thermostat is located on the front for convenience, and the drain is also mounted on the front, making the defrosting process quick and easy. It has a power-on light to let you know your freezer is running continuously. It also has a quick freeze feature that allows you to freeze large amounts of food faster. It comes with an industry-leading 5-year parts and labor warranty with in-home service.
- Product Width44.125"112.08 cm
- Product Depth27.5625"70.01 cm
- Product Height33.25"84.46 cm
- Package Width45.51"115.60 cm
- Package Depth29.44"74.78 cm
- Package Height34.84"88.49 cm
- Product Weight101.85 lbs46.20 kg
- Package Weight115.52 lbs52.40 kg
5 years parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.