Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 5.2 cu.ft Beverage CenterDBC052A1BSS
If the family fridge is getting a little cluttered with cans of beer, bottles of wine, or the odd soda, we have a solution. This modern beverage center from Danby is the perfect way to chill and organize all of your favorite beverages. This unit can hold up to 60 12oz cans or 27 standard 750ml bottles of your favorite wines on three stylish black-wire and glass shelves. With forced air cooling, a touchless button LED display, and the option to place the unit under a counter, you can fit this beverage center in any area of your home, whether it be the kitchen, home bar, or man cave.
|Product Width||60.45 cm||23.8"|
|Product Depth||61.60 cm||24.25"|
|Product Height||88.14 cm||34.7"|
|Package Width||66.04 cm||26 "|
|Package Depth||67.63 cm||26 10/16 "|
|Package Height||93.98 cm||37 8/16 "|
- French Door design: provides separate temperature controlled compartments for wine and beverages
- Superior Fan Forced Cooling: Maintains an optimal and consistent internal temperature throughout the unit
- Temperature Range: can be set between 41F – 64F (5C-18C) for the wine compartment and 37F – 64F (3C-18C) for the beverage compartment
- Temperature memory reverts to last set temperature after a power failure
- LED Interior Lighting: Illuminates the contents without using significant amounts of energy
- Digital thermostat with blue LED display
- Stainless steel door frame with dual pane glass and matching handle
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Danby 5.2 cu. ft. Beverage Center is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Julie c from Danby wine and soda fridge I love this fridge. Looks very stylish Love the blue lights. Having both wine fridge and soda fridge Is very functional
Date published: 2021-03-06
Our wine cellars and beverage centres are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.
This will depend on your personal preference and the varietal you are storing. Sweet white wines are best stored between 41°F (5°C) and 46°F (8°C), while dry whites are best stored between 46°F (8°C) and 54°F (12°C). Reds are generally stored at a warmer temperature. Light to medium reds are best stored from 54°F (12°C) to 61°F (16°C) and full bodied reds are best from 63°F (17°C) to 66°F (19°C).
Please consult your owner’s manual. If too many bottles/cans are put in at once or the door has not been closed tightly, the unit will display the “HI” signal in the display panel. This is normal, please wait 5 minutes after you close the door and “HI” will disappear. It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.
Double check the temperature is set to your desired temperature.
Yes, this is normal.