Danby 50 Pint DehumidifierThis product has been discontinued.
- 50 Pint (23.7 L) Dehumidifier: controls humidity in spaces up to 2,500 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Smart dehumidify function: Unit will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer prevents frost build up
- Low temp function: Unit operates at temperatures as low as 5°C
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Limited 2 year carry in warranty
Get rid of unwanted moisture from your home with this 50-pint dehumidifier by Danby. This dehumidifier removes up to 50 pints (23.7 litres) of moisture in a 24 hour period and is ideal for spaces up to 3,000 square feet. The smart dehumidify function will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature – no guesswork required. The automatic shutoff feature prevents the bucket from overflowing and with the direct drain feature you have the option of continuous operation. Energy Star rated, this unit also comes with a 24-hour timer that allows you to run your Danby dehumidifier during off-peak hours to help save on your monthly hydro bill. If you’re planning to use this unit somewhere cold like a basement, the automatic de-icer feature allows the unit to run in temperatures as low as 41ºF (5ºC).
- Product Width15 3/16"38.10 cm
- Product Depth10 15/16"25.40 cm
- Product Height19 12/16"48.26 cm
- Package Width20.87"53.01 cm
- Package Depth11.69"29.69 cm
- Package Height16.54"42.01 cm
- Product Weight32.6 lbs14.79 kg
- Package Weight35.3 lbs16.01 kg
24 months parts and labor coverage with carry-in service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.