ArcticAire 50 Pint DehumidifierThis product has been discontinued.
- 50 pint (23.7 L) capacity dehumidifier per 24 hours
- For areas up to 3000 sq. ft. depending on conditions
- Energy Star® compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Adjustable humidity settings
- Auto de-icer prevents ice build-up on coils
- 2 fan speeds
- Auto Restart feature
- Direct drain system allows for continuous operation
Dampness in your home isn’t just uncomfortable. It can also be quite damaging and unhealthy. The best way to eliminate unneeded and unwanted moisture from humid air is with a dehumidifier such as this sleek, portable unit from Danby. This potent machine can effectively do away with about 50 pints (23.7 liters) of water from the air every 24 hours. It’s just right for large rooms as well as offices, apartments and condos. Your electricity bills will be kept in check as the unit is Energy Star compliant as well as being environmentally friendly due to its R410A refrigerant. The contemporary electronic controls with LED display make it easy to program the humidity settings and quiet two-speed fan. The smart appliance features a low-temperature component which enables it to run on a continuous basis until the temperature drops to 41ºF (5ºC). There’s a handy automatic restart device in case of a power failure and the coils are kept free of ice with the automatic de-icing system. Cleaning is effortless due to the removable filter and the intelligent dehumidifier can operate continuously with its direct-drainage system. This model can easily be transported from room to room with its built-in rolling castors and it also features a 24-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service.
- Product Width15 6/16"38.10 cm
- Product Depth11"27.94 cm
- Product Height23 4/16"58.42 cm
- Package Width17"43.18 cm
- Package Depth13"33.02 cm
- Package Height24"60.96 cm
- Product Weight37 lbs16.78 kg
- Package Weight39.5 lbs17.92 kg
24 months parts and labor coverage with carry-in service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.