ArcticAire 30 Pint DehumidifierThis product has been discontinued.
- 30 pint (14.2 litre) capacity dehumidifier per 24 hours
- For areas up to 1500 sq. ft. depending on conditions
- Energy Star® compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410a refrigerant
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Quiet operation
- Adjustable humidity settings
- Auto de-icer prevents ice build-up on coils
- Removable air filter is easy to clean
- 2 fan speeds
- ow temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate until temperature reaches 5ºC (41ºF)
- Auto Restart feature
- Direct drain system allows for continuous operation
You’ll never have to worry about damp, stale air again with this elite 30-pint (14.2 litre) capacity dehumidifier from Danby. This portable Energy Star-compliant unit will minimize electricity costs and is ideal for areas up to 1,500 square feet in size. It runs on R410A refrigerant, making it very environmentally friendly and the quiet two-speed fan is perfect for circulating the air. The attractive model comes with easy-to-use electronic controls with a LED display feature as well as an automatic-restart component. The unit’s low-temperature element and direct-drain features enable it to operate continuously until the temperature reaches 5°C (41°F) while the smart automatic de-icing system makes sure that the coils stay ice free. The adjustable humidity settings can be programmed quite effortlessly and the air filter is removable making it as easy as pie to clean. This solid dehumidifier can easily be moved from room to room due to the built-in castors and it comes with a 24-month warranty on parts and labour with carry-in service.
- Product Width14 3/16"35.56 cm
- Product Depth10 1/4"25.40 cm
- Product Height20 1/16"50.80 cm
- Package Width16"40.64 cm
- Package Depth12"30.48 cm
- Package Height21"53.34 cm
- Product Weight29 lbs13.15 kg
- Package Weight31.5 lbs14.29 kg
24 months parts and labor coverage with carry-in service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.