Danby 7.3 cu. ft. Apartment Size RefrigeratorThis product has been discontinued.
- Apartment size 7.3 cu. ft. (206 L) capacity top mount refrigerator
- Simple dial thermostat sets fridge temperature between 32°F and 42°F and the freezer temperature between 0°F and -18°F
- Crisp white cabinet with matching worktop and door handles
- Low maintenance refrigerator will defrost automatically, and the freezer requires manual defrosting
- The refrigerator offers 3 adjustable slide-out glass shelves, one transparent vegetable crisper, four- clear door shelves. Storage for large bottles
- Interior light
- The freezer compartment includes one wire shelf
- Includes two front mount adjustable leveling legs and two castors mounted at the back allow for easy positioning
- Reversible door for left or right-hand swing depending on the location
- Includes 6′ power cord
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Discover the styling and simplicity of Danby’s 7.3 cubic feet (206 L) white top mount refrigerator, perfect for small space living in a condo, apartment, or townhouse! Maintenance is as easy as possible with the convenient cycle defrost system, and finding your favorite beverages is a breeze due to the tall bottle storage in the door. This chic unit features easy-to-use mechanical controls. There are three adjustable glass refrigerator shelves and one adjustable/removable wire freezer shelf to provide maximum and versatile storage space. Your vegetables will be kept cool and easy to find in the crisper with a glass cover. The left-handed or right-handed opening is your choice with the reversible door hinge and this sturdy refrigerator with a smooth back design.
- Product Width21.4"54.36 cm
- Product Depth19.1"48.51 cm
- Product Height56.3"143.00 cm
- Package Width22.8"57.91 cm
- Package Depth23.6"59.94 cm
- Package Height57.9"147.07 cm
- Product Weight90.4 lbs41.00 kg
- Package Weight99.2 lbs45.00 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.