Danby 10.1 cu. ft. Apartment Size RefrigeratorDFF101B1BDB
|Product Width||59.51 cm||23.43"|
|Product Depth||66.55 cm||26.2"|
|Product Height||151.13 cm||59.5"|
- Apartment size 10.1 cu. ft. fridge with freezer capacity : Perfect for apartments, offices, and small space living
- Frost Free Operation: Enjoy maintenance free use, this unit automatically defrosts in order to prevent ice build up
- Ample Storage: 2.5 adjustable glass shelves with 5 door shelves, including tall bottle storage
- Seamless Fit: Reversible Door for left and right swing. Handle-free opening with hidden hinge
- Clean Look : Clear vegetable crisper and interior LED lighting
- Smart Design : Modern, smudge free, all black
- Controlled Airflow: Specially designed interior provides the ultimate in controlled air flow without loss of space or storage capacity. Better airflow means longer shelf life for all your groceries
12 months parts and labour coverage. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.
Our refrigerators are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.
There could be one of two things happening. You have the temperature set too high (too cold) or you are leaving food right under the vent or up against the back wall.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
It is common for new units to have a slight plastic smell. Ensure you have removed all packing material from the fridge. If that does not help, clean the inside of the unit by following the cleaning instructions included in the owner’s manual. Once completed, place an open box of baking soda in the fridge to absorb any remaining odours.
Have you recently opened and then closed the fridge (over the last 1-5 minutes)? If so, being unable to open the fridge again right away is an indication that your door seal is working well. An example of this is you open the fridge, grab a yogurt then close it, but then you decide you want a pudding so you try to open it again but the door seems stuck. When you opened the unit the first time for the yogurt, heat and humidity entered the fridge. When you closed the fridge, this heat was sealed into the unit. If you go to open the fridge again within 5 minutes for the pudding, it might be difficult to open the seal. Wait 5-10 minutes (this allows the hot air in the fridge to cool), when you try opening it again there should be no problem.
This is normal. If you feel like it is coming on too often, adjust your temperature setting.
This varies based on model. Please refer to your owner’s manual. If your knob is a dial that has a blue strip, the darker blue/thicker side indicates the coldest setting. If it is numbered, the highest number is the coldest setting. If your model has a thermostat with temperatures in °C /F, set it to the coolest temperature.
Yes, please allow it to sit upright for 6 hours before plugging it in.