Danby Designer 2.4 cu.ft. RangeDER201W
Bigger isn’t necessarily better when it comes to creating your favorite dishes as this compact electric range by Danby can attest to. At a space-saving 20 inches (50.8 cm) in width, this fashionable 220-volt model is ideal for smaller living areas including cottages and trailers. The trendy model offers 2.4 cubic feet of oven space with a temperature range between 250°F and 500°F as well as a 2,100-watt broiler function. It comes with three six-inch and one eight-inch coil elements for all of your cooking needs. These feature push-and-turn knobs for added safety and are conveniently located above the oven’s elegant window. The smart cooking top is constructed with easy-to-clean, spill-proof porcelain and there’s also a large backsplash. In addition this popular manual-cleaning range boasts a sturdy oven rack with safety stops and comes with a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with handy in-home service.
|Product Width||50.80 cm||20"|
|Product Depth||66.04 cm||26"|
|Product Height||109.22 cm||43"|
- Space saving 20" wide electric range with a 2.4 cu. ft. oven capacity
- One 8" coil element (2,100W) for quick boiling and three 6" coil elements (1,250W)
- Easy clean, lift-up porcelain cooktop with four removable chrome drip bowls
- Powerful waist-high broiler with 2,400W of cooking power
- Front mount push and turn safety knobs
- Oven temperature range of 250°F-500°F
- Hot surface indicator lights let you know when the oven and/or cooktop are on
- Large oven window
- Two oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking
- Three piece broiler pan included
- Four adjustable legs for a custom fit to the height of your counter
- Requires a 220V power outlet (power cord not included)
- Manual clean range
18 months parts and labour coverage with In-Home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Our ranges are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
This varies based on where you purchase a Danby unit. It may be helpful to look at various retailers in your area to compare models and pricing.
Please refer to the energy guide.