Danby Designer 2.4 cu.ft. RangeThis product has been discontinued.
- Space saving 20″ wide electric range with a 2.4 cu. ft. oven capacity
- One 8″ coil element (2,100W) for quick boiling and three 6″ coil elements (1,250W)
- Easy clean, lift-up porcelain cooktop with four removable chrome drip bowls
- Powerful waist-high broiler with 2,400W of cooking power
- Front mount push and turn safety knobs
- Oven temperature range of 250°F-500°F
- Hot surface indicator lights let you know when the oven and/or cooktop are on
- Large oven window
- Two oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking
- Three piece broiler pan included
- Four adjustable legs for a custom fit to the height of your counter
- Requires a 220V power outlet (power cord not included)
- Manual clean range
Bigger isn’t necessarily better when it comes to creating your favorite dishes as this compact electric range by Danby can attest to. At a space-saving 20 inches (50.8 cm) in width, this fashionable 220-volt model is ideal for smaller living areas including cottages and trailers. The trendy model offers 2.4 cubic feet of oven space with a temperature range between 250°F and 500°F as well as a 2,100-watt broiler function. It comes with three six-inch and one eight-inch coil elements for all of your cooking needs. These feature push-and-turn knobs for added safety and are conveniently located above the oven’s elegant window. The smart cooking top is constructed with easy-to-clean, spill-proof porcelain and there’s also a large backsplash. In addition this popular manual-cleaning range boasts a sturdy oven rack with safety stops and comes with a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with handy in-home service.
- Product Width20"50.80 cm
- Product Depth26"66.04 cm
- Product Height43"109.22 cm
- Package Width50"127.00 cm
- Package Depth28.5"72.39 cm
- Package Height22.5"57.15 cm
- Product Weight116 lbs52.62 kg
- Package Weight132 lbs59.87 kg
18 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.