Danby 18” Stainless Built-In DishwasherDDW1804EBSS
Save time and money with Danby’s 18” ENERGY STAR compliant low-water consumption, stainless-steel dishwasher. This stainless steel, built-in dishwasher holds up to 8 place settings and one silverware basket. It has 6 wash cycles to choose from: heavy, normal, eco, glass, rapid and rinse; 4 hot water temperature options plus sanitize mode (up to 69C/156F). Equipped with a stainless steel tub, this dishwasher can withstand years of washes. And at only 52db, less than the volume of a normal conversation, this dishwasher runs quietly in the background. The delay-start feature allows you to pre-select a desired start time so your dishes get washed on your schedule. And with smart wash, dirty dishes are automatically detected and a wash cycle similar to a short wash is performed. Take the pain out of washing dishes with the Danby 18”built-in low-water consumption dishwasher.
|Product Width||44.93 cm||17 11/16"|
|Product Depth||57.94 cm||22 13/16"|
|Product Height||82.55 cm||32 8/16"|
|Max Adjustable Product Height||87.47 cm||34 7/16"|
|Package Width||52.55 cm||20 11/16"|
|Package Depth||66.99 cm||26 6/16"|
|Package Height||90.01 cm||35 7/16"|
- Space saving Stainless Steel 18” built in dishwasher for compact space living
- 8 place setting capacity and silverware basket
- Energy star compliant
- Electronic controls with Digital display provide easy select options with the touch of a button.
- Delay start feature: washing dishes shouldn’t be a chore, schedule your washing around your schedule.
- 6 Convenient wash cycles ranging from Heavy, Normal, ECO, Glass, Rapid and Rinse
- 4 hot water temperature options + Sanitize option (up to 69C/156F)
- Stainless Steel Inner Tub for maximum durability
- Quiet operation – Maintain ambience in the kitchen with this quiet dishwasher. Operates at 52db which is less than a normal conversation.
12 months parts and labor coverage with In-Home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Try setting the unit to a high temperature. The unit can take up to 2 hours to heat up the cold water depending on the temperature setting.
Check to make sure that the filters and drainage area are not clogged.
There is a protective layer of plastic that protects your control panel during transportation. This should be removed during installation.
Our units are designed to fit standard North American faucets.
Salt is not needed, however it is recommended. Note that if you do not use salt, the unit will still function, however the indicator light will remain illuminated.
Rinse aid is not needed, however it is recommended. Note that if you do not use rinse aid, although the unit will still function, the rinse aid indicator light will remain illuminated.