Danby 36 Bottle Free-Standing Wine Cooler in Platinum
- Keep up to 36 bottles of chilled wine on hand
- Suitable for red or white wines set temperature between 43°F – 57°F (6°C-14°C)
- Showcase lighting illuminates the cabinet with Energy efficient blue LEDs
- Platinum door trim with recessed handles
- Durable black wire shelves
- The tempered glass door protects the wine from harmful UV rays
- Convenient reversible door swing for left or right hand opening
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Your favorite white or red wines will have a fine home in this superior free-standing wine cooler designed to cool up to 36 bottles of wine. Danby’s 3.2 cu. ft. wine chiller is a stylish and sophisticated addition to your kitchen, bar, restaurant, or café. The bright LED interior-light display is perfect for showmanship, ensuring you can find the next bottle you’ll indulge in easily. Your wine collection is well protected due to the attractive shatter-resistant tempered glass door trimmed in platinum. Features include a convenient automatic-defrosting system and five removable strong black storage shelves. In addition, the thermostat allows you to easily program and maintain the internal temperature anywhere between 42.8°F – 57.2°F (6°C – 14°C). Plus, it comes with a reversible door swing allowing you to open it from the left or right-hand side depending on your preference.
- Product Width17.5"44.45 cm
- Product Depth20.1"51.05 cm
- Product Height32.8"83.31 cm
- Interior Width15.4"39.12 cm
- Interior Depth14.9"37.85 cm
- Interior Height29.3"74.42 cm
- Package Width18.11"46.00 cm
- Package Depth21.3"54.10 cm
- Package Height33.9"86.11 cm
- Product Weight61.3 lbs27.81 kg
- Package Weight66.7 lbs30.25 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.