Danby 36 Bottle Free-Standing Wine Cooler in Platinum
- Keep up to 36 bottles of chilled wine on hand
- Suitable for red or white wines set temperature between 43°F – 57°F (6°C-14°C)
- Showcase lighting illuminates the cabinet with Energy efficient blue LEDs
- Platinum door trim with recessed handles
- Durable black wire shelves
- The tempered glass door protects the wine from harmful UV rays
- Convenient reversible door swing for left or right hand opening
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
CAD $489.14 + Free Shipping
Your favorite white or red wines will have a fine home in this superior free-standing wine cooler designed to cool up to 36 bottles of wine. Danby’s 3.2 cu. ft. wine chiller is a stylish and sophisticated addition to your kitchen, bar, restaurant, or café. The bright LED interior-light display is perfect for showmanship, ensuring you can find the next bottle you’ll indulge in easily. Your wine collection is well protected due to the attractive shatter-resistant tempered glass door trimmed in platinum. Features include a convenient automatic-defrosting system and five removable strong black storage shelves. In addition, the thermostat allows you to easily program and maintain the internal temperature anywhere between 42.8°F – 57.2°F (6°C – 14°C). Plus, it comes with a reversible door swing allowing you to open it from the left or right-hand side depending on your preference.
- Product Width17.5"44.45 cm
- Product Depth20.1"51.05 cm
- Product Height32.8"83.31 cm
- Package Width18.11"46.00 cm
- Package Depth21.3"54.10 cm
- Package Height33.9"86.11 cm
- Product Weight61.3 lbs27.81 kg
- Package Weight66.7 lbs30.25 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Q. 6) Why can’t I have my fridge in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
Q. 12) Why can’t I have my wine cellar in an outside kitchen or in the garage? Why does this void my warranty?
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.