Danby 36 Bottle Free-Standing Wine Cooler in Black
- Keep up to 36 bottles of chilled wine on hand
- Suitable for red or white wines set temperature between 43°F – 57°F (6°C-14°C)
- Elegant all black wine cooler with high gloss door frame and smoked glass
- Integrated work top with hidden hinge
- Showcase lighting illuminates the cabinet with Energy efficient blue LEDs
- Adjustable wire shelves can be re-positioned to accommodate different diameter bottles
- Seamless full length door handle and reversible door hinge that allows for a left or right hand door swing
- Thermostat reverts to the last temperature setting after a power outage and includes temperate and door ajar alarms
- Recessed pocket style handle
- The tempered glass door helps to protect the wine from harmful UV rays
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
The best way to store and chill your precious wine collection is with Danby’s fashionable and convenient free-standing wine cooler. This spacious unit is designed to store up to 36 bottles of your favorite wines on attractive black wire shelving. The blue LED interior lighting beautifully showcases the bottles through an elegant tempered-glass door designed to protect your collection from potentially harmful ultraviolet rays and displays your collection with pure sophistication. The temperature of the wine cooler will stay between 6°C and 14°C (43°F and 57°F) ensuring the bottles will always be at a temperature best preferred. This appliance features a discrete pocket-style handle and a smooth back design to allow the installation to be flush against a wall. The handy reversible door enables you to open it from the left or right-hand side. Includes a 12-month warranty on parts and labour with in-home service.
- Product Width17.5"44.45 cm
- Product Depth19.9"50.55 cm
- Product Height33.44"84.94 cm
- Package Width19.5"49.53 cm
- Package Depth22.3"56.64 cm
- Package Height36.3"92.20 cm
- Product Weight65.5 lbs29.71 kg
- Package Weight74.5 lbs33.79 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.