Danby 36 Bottles Storage Wine Cooler
- Keep up to 36 bottles of chilled wine on hand
- Suitable for red or white wines, set temperature between 43°F – 57°F (6°C-14°C)
- Showcase lighting illuminates the cabinet with energy-efficient blue LEDs
- Recessed pocket style handle
- Durable black wire shelves
- The tempered glass door helps to protect the wine from harmful UV rays
- Reversible door hinge that enables you to adjust it for left or right-handed opening
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
The best way to cool and display your precious wine collection is with Danby’s fashionable and convenient freestanding wine cooler. This spacious 3.3 cu. ft. wine fridge is ideal for kitchen organization and hosting in small spaces like an apartment, condo, or cottage! Chill up to 36 bottles of wine on attractive black storage shelves which is the perfect alternative to storing your favorite brands in an overflowing refrigerator. The blue LED interior lighting beautifully showcases the bottles through an elegant tempered glass door designed to protect your collection from potentially harmful ultraviolet rays. In addition, the thermostat allows you to easily program and maintain the internal temperature anywhere between 43°F – 57°F (6°C – 14°C). This appliance features a discrete pocket-style handle and a smooth back design to allow the installation to be flush against a wall. Plus, a reversible door swing allows you to open it from the left or right-hand side.
- Product Width17.5"44.45 cm
- Product Depth20.1"51.05 cm
- Product Height33.5"85.09 cm
- Package Width19.48"49.48 cm
- Package Depth22.24"56.49 cm
- Package Height36.22"92.00 cm
- Product Weight62.83 lbs28.50 kg
- Package Weight76.05 lbs34.50 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.