Danby Through-the-Wall AC Sleeve in White
- Danby through the wall air conditioner sleeve kit
- This aluminum-colored Danby Wall Sleeve for Through-the-Wall Air Conditioners should be securely fastened within a wall opening before installing an air conditioning unit.
- Suitable for Danby 10,000 BTU and 12,000 BTU through the wall air conditioners (DTAC100B1WDB, & DTAC120B1WDB).
Keep your Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner safe from the elements with an AC sleeve! Our durable metal sleeve is designed to fit any units with these dimensions: 14.65″ (H) x 24” (W) x 20.28” (D) and provides an extra layer of insulation and protection from dust, bugs, corrosion and more. Plus, it’s easy to assemble – minimal tools required! Get the peace of mind you need with Danby’s air conditioner sleeve’s superior protection for your air conditioner.
- Product Width25.51"64.80 cm
- Product Depth15.28"38.81 cm
- Product Height17.48"44.40 cm
- Package Width27.95"70.99 cm
- Package Depth17.72"45.01 cm
- Package Height20.31"51.59 cm
- Product Weight21.16 lbs9.60 kg
- Package Weight29.1 lbs13.20 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Information pertaining to watts and camps can be found on the rating plated located on the side of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Square feet is calculated by multiplying the length by the width. For example, a room that is 10 feet long by 25 feet wide is 250 square feet.
When automatic mode is selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the set temperature and the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode if the set temperature was above 15. If it is set to 25°C the unit would revert to cooling mode. The unit would not revert to cooling mode unless the temperature outside was over 25.
Danby air conditioners are designed to cool a single room and not multiple rooms. Any walls or doors will interfere with the air flow.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner's manual for more details.
All Danby window air conditioners come complete with all required hardware for installation. Danby provides the installation guide in the manual as well as providing a video on our YouTube channel under the “How To” play list.
Danby window air conditioners have a sound rating from 39.5 decibels to 61 decibels. The exact decibel range is determined by the model of the unit and whether it is in fan, cooling or dry mode.