Danby Parcel Guard Basic Mailbox
- Secure locking mailbox: this 2-compartment mailbox allows for packages to be placed inside the drop slot and quickly retrieved by manually unlocking the bottom door
- Anti-theft mailbox: the Danby Parcel Guard is designed to help stop parcel theft with our anti-theft parcel slot. The slot stop’s hands from entering the unit
- Fits standard size parcels: this mailbox fits most standard size parcels (15 x 10 x 8)
- Weatherproof: the grey industrial-grade plastic is specially designed to withstand the elements
- Ground secure: the Danby Parcel Guard basic mailbox can be bolted to the ground, or additional weight can be put into the bottom to help secure the unit.
- Mounting hardware is included
- Anti-theft parcel slot, which stops hands from entering the unit
- Drop parcel size left/right 16â€? Top/bottom 9â€? Front/back 11â€?
- Bottom storage: left/right 17.5â€? Top/bottom 16â€? Front/back 14â€?
- 24-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Protect your purchases with a Danby Parcel Guard Basic Mailbox, the anti-theft, locking mailbox for your home. Stop worrying about porch pirates and weather-damaged boxes. Danby Parcel Guard Basic keeps all your online deliveries safe until you get home. Your delivery driver places your packages inside the Danby Parcel Guard basic’s anti-theft drop slot. To retrieve your deliveries, unlock the keyed bottom compartment. This model is designed with industrial-grade grey plastic to withstand the elements, so your unit won’t rust or fade. Bolt your mailbox to the ground for additional security or add extra weight to the unit’s base. Lastly, this mailbox fits most standard-size parcels, making this unit the perfect host to all your online shopping deliveries.
- Package Width21"53.34 cm
- Package Depth18"45.72 cm
- Package Height41"104.14 cm
- Product Weight47 lbs21.32 kg
- Package Weight50 lbs22.68 kg
24 months parts and labor with in-home service. Installation and yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.â€¯
|LED Lights||Device Mode|
|Steady Magenta||AP Mode|
|Green blink every 1 sec||Device is attempting to connect to a router|
|Magenta blink every 1 sec||Device connected to router but no internet connectivity|
|Blue blink every 1 sec||Device trying to register to cloud|
|Steady Blue||Device Registered on Cloud|
|Yellow blink every 1 sec||Barcode Scanning|
|White blink||Motion detection|
|Cyan blink every 1 sec||Firmware Upgrading|
|Red blink every 1 sec||Theft detection|
|Yellow LED Steady||Factory Reset/Board Powered up|