Danby 20" Free Standing Gas RangeDR202BGLP
You don’t need to be a world-class chef to enjoy cooking with this ultra-compact gas range by Danby. This attractive model may only be 20-inches wide, but it comes with everything you need for fine dining. This includes an oven and four burners. This trendy appliance provides 2.3 cubic feet of oven space making it ideal for small-space living such as apartments and cottages. It boasts an easy-to-clean pyrolytic blue oven interior for easy clean up. The oven dishes out a powerful 13,000 BTU of baking power. This dependable gas range comes with an angular control panel with push-and-turn front knobs for added safety and includes two oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking. This range is ADA compliant and offers a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with convenient in-home service.
|Product Width||50.80 cm||20"|
|Product Depth||60.20 cm||23.7"|
|Product Height||106.05 cm||41.75 "|
|Package Width||56.74 cm||22.34"|
|Package Depth||73.79 cm||29.05"|
|Package Height||108.81 cm||42.84"|
- Compact solution for small space living: 20″ free standing gas range with a large 2.3 cu. ft. oven capacity
- Manual, easy to clean pyrolytic blue oven
- ADA Compliant: meets requirements set out by Standards for Accessible Design for people with disabilities
- New Sealed burners: (12,000/9,500/5,000/9,500 BTU)
- Powerful 13,000 BTU for maximum baking power
- In drawer broiler drawer: drop down door and front pocket
- Flexibility: two oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking
12 months parts and labour with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Our ranges are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
This varies based on where you purchase a Danby unit. It may be helpful to look at various retailers in your area to compare models and pricing.
Please refer to the energy guide.