Danby 6 Place Setting Countertop DishwasherDDW631SDB
Washing has never been easier as it is with this stylish counter-top dishwasher. This unit utilizes just 3.1 gallons (11.7 liters) of water for a normal cycle. It comes with eight different settings which can easily be programmed and monitored via the electronic LED display. The wash cycles range from soak, glass, rinse, rapid, eco, normal, and Heavy. The dishwasher is designed for simple and quick installation as it can easily be hooked up to any tap in your kitchen. Keeping the appliance clean is a breeze due to its durable stainless-steel interior. There is an auto detergent and rinse agent dispenser for your convenience and this chic dishwashing unit is designed to fit under just about any type of kitchen cabinet. It also comes with a 12-month warranty on parts and labor.
|Product Width||54.99 cm||21.65"|
|Product Depth||50.01 cm||19.69"|
|Product Height||43.79 cm||17.24"|
|Package Width||62.99 cm||24.8"|
|Package Depth||59.51 cm||23.43"|
|Package Height||53.01 cm||20.87"|
- Compact space saving countertop dishwasher with a quick connect feature compatible with most kitchen faucets
- 6 place setting capacity with silverware basket
- Energy star compliant and low water consumption up to 3.1 gallons of water (11.7L) per wash to help save you money
- 8 wash cycles ranging from Heavy, Normal, Rinse, Rapid, Glass and Soak, Baby bottle, Eco
- Delay start option by 2,4,6 or 8 hours
- New and improved spray arm and filter gets dishes cleaner
- Durable stainless steel interior
- Now quieter – 54db
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Display timer – counts down to end of cycle
- Fits under most cabinets
- Silver with black LED display
12 months parts and labour coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Try setting the unit to a high temperature. The unit can take up to 2 hours to heat up the cold water depending on the temperature setting.
Check to make sure that the filters and drainage area are not clogged.
There is a protective layer of plastic that protects your control panel during transportation. This should be removed during installation.
Our units are designed to fit standard North American faucets.
Salt is not needed, however it is recommended. Note that if you do not use salt, the unit will still function, however the indicator light will remain illuminated.
Rinse aid is not needed, however it is recommended. Note that if you do not use rinse aid, although the unit will still function, the rinse aid indicator light will remain illuminated.