Danby 2.6 cu. ft. Free-Standing Beverage Center in Stainless Steel
- 2.6 cu. ft. beverage centre stores up to 95 soda cans (12 oz /355 ml)
- Temperature ranges 43°F – 57°F (6°C – 15°C)
- Superior Fan forced cooling maintains a consistent internal temperature throughout the cabinet
- Easy access mechanical thermostat
- Blue LED interior lighting showcases the contents
- Customize for your space with reversible door hinge for left or right hand opening
- Tempered glass door with stainless steel trim
- Customized storage with 3 adjustable shelves
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service
Hosting a get-together is an ideal way to connect with your family and friends especially with this fashionable beverage centre to help fulfil your entertainment needs. This chic unit is second to none when it comes to keeping your drinks as cool and refreshing as can be. The appliance offers a generous 2.6 cubic feet (123 litres) of cooling and storage space and can hold up to 95 (355 ml) beverage cans on three adjustable black-wire shelves. Your drinks are kept cool and beautifully illuminated by an interior blue LED-lighting system which is designed to produce light not heat. The manual thermostat allows you to easily program and maintain the internal temperature anywhere between 43°F and 57°F (6°C and 14°C). This is a reversible model which enables you to adjust the door swing for either left or right-handed opening. This beverage centre also features a towel bar door handle and comes with an 12-month warranty on parts and labor with convenient carry-in service.
- Product Width17.5"44.45 cm
- Product Depth19.7"50.04 cm
- Product Height26.8"68.07 cm
- Package Width18.1"45.97 cm
- Package Depth21.3"54.10 cm
- Package Height27.8"70.61 cm
- Product Weight54.6 lbs24.77 kg
- Package Weight59.3 lbs26.90 kg
12 months parts and labour coverage with Carry-In service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.