Danby 95 (355mL) Can Capacity Beverage Center
- 2.6 cu. ft.(74 L) beverage center stores up to 95 beverage cans (12 oz /355 ml)
- Temperature ranges 43°F – 57°F (6°C – 15°C)
- Superior fan forced cooling maintains a consistent internal temperature throughout the cabinet
- Easy access mechanical thermostat
- Blue LED interior lighting showcases the content
- Customize for your space with reversible door hinge for left-or right-hand opening
- Tempered glass door with stainless steel trim
- Customized storage with 3 adjustable shelve
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service
Whether you find yourself entertaining guests or needing more convenient refrigeration for your family, this supreme beverage center delivers style and practicality. This beverage center is perfect for kitchen organization and hosting in small spaces such as an apartment, condo, or cottage! Whatever your needs may be, this unit is second to none when it comes to keeping your drinks as cool and refreshing as they can be. Save fridge space for food or leftovers with this model, offering a generous 2.6 cubic feet (74 L) of cooling and storage space. Cool up to 95 (355 ml) beverage cans on three adjustable black-wire shelves. Your drinks are kept cool and beautifully illuminated by an energy-efficient interior blue LED-lighting system. The thermostat allows you to easily program and maintain the internal temperature anywhere between 42.8°F – 57.2°F (6°C – 14°C). This small refrigerator also features a clever, reversible door hinge that enables you to adjust it for a left or right-handed opening.
- Product Width17.5"44.45 cm
- Product Depth19.7"50.04 cm
- Product Height27.1"68.83 cm
- Package Width18.11"46.00 cm
- Package Depth21.25"53.98 cm
- Package Height27.75"70.49 cm
- Product Weight46.52 lbs21.10 kg
- Package Weight51.81 lbs23.50 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage with carry-in service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.