Are you including enough fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet? Try Danby’s Personal Blender!
Not only does this small kitchen appliance help reduce the time and effort you spend cooking but it is also essential to leading a healthier lifestyle. Making your own smoothies with a blender is an excellent way to incorporate fresh fruits and vegetables into your diet.
Tips to Eating Healthier with the Danby Personal Blender
- Do not be afraid to get creative with what’s in your fridge. Sometimes the strangest ingredients will taste best together with the right spice and food pairing. Why not try these odd but genius ingredients in your next smoothie?
- Try to include more chlorophyll-rich foods such as spinach, kale, chard etc. into your diet. These foods are good for your overall health because they are rich in enzymes and high in amino acids!
- Shop in season to save money! Be flexible with your diet to incorporate the fruits and vegetables that are in season.
- Instead of using ice cubes to create a more refreshing smoothie, try freezing your smoothie ingredients ahead of time instead to improve overall consistency.
- Opt out of creams and try adding a tablespoon or two of nut butters or adding half an avocado to increase the creaminess.
- Take care of your blender by cleaning it after every use. You should also be giving it a deep clean on occasion using a lemon, dish-washing soap and warm water.
If you are on the market for a new personal blender try Danby’s DBL25C1BSSDB. This personal blender functions as a mixing jar one minute and doubles as a portable drinking container the next. We all need plenty of fresh vegetables and fruit in our diet, whether we eat them for meals or blend them for snacks. Smoothies are nutrient dense powerhouses, so make sure you are stocking your home with the right prep and cook tools needed to help you in your never-ending quest to maintain a healthy lifestyle.