Danby 36 Bottle Wine CoolerThis product has been discontinued.
- Keep up to 36 bottles of chilled wine on hand
- Suitable for red or white wines, set temperature between 43°F – 57°F (6°C-14°C)
- Elegant all black wine cooler with a high gloss door frame and smoked glass
- Integrated worktop with hidden hinge
- Showcase lighting illuminates the cabinet with Energy-efficient blue LEDs
- Adjustable wire shelves can be repositioned to accommodate different diameter bottles
- Seamless full-length door handle and reversible door hinge that enables you to adjust it for left or right-handed opening
- The thermostat reverts to the last temperature setting after a power outage and includes temperate and door ajar alarms
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
The best way to cool and display your precious wine collection is with Danby’s fashionable and convenient freestanding wine cooler. This 3.3 cu. ft. wine fridge is ideal for kitchen organization and hosting in small spaces such as an apartment, condo, or cottage! Chill up to 36 bottles of wine on attractive black storage shelves which is the perfect alternative to storing your favorite brands in an overflowing refrigerator. The blue LED interior lighting beautifully showcases the bottles through an elegant tempered glass door designed to protect your collection from potentially harmful ultraviolet rays. This appliance features a discrete pocket-style handle and a smooth back design to allow the installation to be flush against a wall. In addition, the thermostat will enable you to easily program and maintain the internal temperature anywhere between 43°F – 57°F (6°C – 14°C). Plus, a clever, reversible door hinge enables you to adjust it for left or right-handed opening based on your preference.
- Product Width17.5"44.45 cm
- Product Depth20.1"51.05 cm
- Product Height33.1"84.07 cm
- Package Width18.1"45.97 cm
- Package Depth21.7"55.12 cm
- Package Height34.7"88.14 cm
- Product Weight65.5 lbs29.71 kg
- Package Weight72.1 lbs32.70 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.