Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 25,000 BTUDAC250BGUWDB
This 25,000 BTU window air conditioner by Danby is perfect for large living spaces, cooling up to 1,500 square feet. In addition to being cool and comfortable, the Ionizer function helps filter allergens and removes unwanted bacteria and odors. This air conditioner is Energy Star rated and with a 24-hour programmable timer, sleep mode, and energy saver switch this unit reduces overall operating costs and saves on your monthly hydro bills. To help maximize cooling, this unit comes with 4-way air direction and a ‘follow me’ feature where the remote control has a built-in thermostat that allows for precision cooling.
|Product Width||67.31 cm||26 1/2"|
|Product Depth||67.31 cm||26 1/2"|
|Product Height||46.99 cm||18 1/2"|
|Package Width||52.07 cm||20.5"|
|Package Depth||80.01 cm||31.5"|
|Package Height||74.93 cm||29.5"|
- 25,000 BTU window air conditioner cools areas up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- 230V Energy Requirement
- Ionizer function aids in removing bacteria and unwanted odors from the room
- Follow me function: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Remote Control (batteries included)
- Electronic controls with Blue LED display
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 4 way air direction
- 3 fan speeds
- Slide out chassis for easy installation
- Variable temperature control from 17ºC - 30ºC (62ºF - 86ºF)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 31" – 42" wide
- Minimum window height required: 19.5 in. (49.5 cm)
12 months parts and labour coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
ISTA-6 packaging refers to the type of packaging used to reduce damage when shipping.
Danby air conditioners are designed to cool a room and not multiple rooms. Any walls or doors will interfere with the air flow.
Danby window air conditioners have a sound rating from 39.5 decibels to 61 decibels. The exact decibel range is determined by the model of the unit and whether it is in fan, cooling or dry mode.
All Danby window air conditioners come complete with all required hardware for installation. Danby provides the installation guide in the manual as well as providing a video on our YouTube channel under the “How To” play list.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.