Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 12,000 BTUDAC120BEUWDB
It’s easy to stay refreshed with this 12,000 BTU window air conditioner from Danby. The Energy Star-compliant unit is designed to cool down rooms up to 550 square feet in size, making it ideal for condos, apartments, and offices. You’ll also be able to reduce your bills with the unit’s smart energy-saver switch which is able to turn the appliance’s fan on and off even after the compressor has shut down. There’s an LED electronic display for easy viewing, as well as an accommodating sleep mode to keep the room comfortable throughout the night. This fashionable model also comes with a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
|Product Width||48.26 cm||19"|
|Product Depth||54.61 cm||21 1/2"|
|Product Height||36.83 cm||14 1/2"|
|Package Width||43.51 cm||17.13"|
|Package Depth||59.41 cm||23.39"|
|Package Height||56.49 cm||22.24"|
- 12,000 BTU window air conditioner cools areas up to 550 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Ionizer removes bacteria and unwanted odors from the room
- Follow Me: remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls LED display and remote control
- 4 way air direction
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 3 fan speeds
- Variable temperature control from 17ºC - 30ºC (62ºF - 86ºF)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23" - 36" wide
- Minimum window height required: 15.5 in. (39.4 cm)
ISTA-6 packaging refers to the type of packaging used to reduce damage when shipping.
Danby air conditioners are designed to cool a room and not multiple rooms. Any walls or doors will interfere with the air flow.
Danby window air conditioners have a sound rating from 39.5 decibels to 61 decibels. The exact decibel range is determined by the model of the unit and whether it is in fan, cooling or dry mode.
All Danby window air conditioners come complete with all required hardware for installation. Danby provides the installation guide in the manual as well as providing a video on our YouTube channel under the “How To” play list.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.