Danby 10000 BTU Window AC with WIFI in WhiteThis product has been discontinued.
- 10,000 BTU cools space up to 450 square feet
- Wireless Connect: Easily control your unit from anywhere with the wireless connect feature
- Digital control with shine through display and remote control
- A powerful 3 cool, 3 fan speed circulates the air
- 4 way air direction
- Energy Star® compliant
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- R32 Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly, R32 ‘s GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Convenient 24 hour programmable timer
- Warranty: 24 month in-home
Having a nice, cool house is always a priority once the hot, humid days of summer show up on your doorstep. This can easily be done with this 10,000 BTU air conditioner which can cool down spaces up to approximately 450 square feet in size. This air conditioner is Energy Star rated and comes with a 24-hour programmable timer, sleep mode and energy saver switch to reduce overall operating costs. To help maximize cooling, this unit comes with 4-way air direction, 3 speed fan and its wireless connect feature to allow you to easily control your unit from anywhere.
- Product Width18.98"48.21 cm
- Product Depth22.44"57.00 cm
- Product Height15.87"40.31 cm
- Package Width22.05"56.01 cm
- Package Depth24.13"61.29 cm
- Package Height16.93"43.00 cm
- Product Weight61.07 lbs27.70 kg
- Package Weight68.78 lbs31.20 kg
24 months parts and labor coverage with carry-in service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Information pertaining to watts and camps can be found on the rating plated located on the side of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Square feet is calculated by multiplying the length by the width. For example, a room that is 10 feet long by 25 feet wide is 250 square feet.
When automatic mode is selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the set temperature and the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode if the set temperature was above 15. If it is set to 25°C the unit would revert to cooling mode. The unit would not revert to cooling mode unless the temperature outside was over 25.
Danby air conditioners are designed to cool a single room and not multiple rooms. Any walls or doors will interfere with the air flow.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner's manual for more details.
All Danby window air conditioners come complete with all required hardware for installation. Danby provides the installation guide in the manual as well as providing a video on our YouTube channel under the “How To” play list.
Danby window air conditioners have a sound rating from 39.5 decibels to 61 decibels. The exact decibel range is determined by the model of the unit and whether it is in fan, cooling or dry mode.