Danby 8,000 BTU Window Air ConditionerDAC080EB4WDB
This 8,000 BTU window air conditioner by Danby is perfect for living spaces up to 350 square feet. This air conditioner is Energy Star rated and features Silencer Technology to cool you, quietly. With a 24-hour programmable timer, sleep mode and energy saver switch, this unit reduces overall operating costs and saves on your monthly hydro bills. To help maximize cooling, this unit comes with 4-way air direction and a ‘follow me’ function where the remote control has a built-in thermostat that allows for more precise cooling.
|Product Width||54.61 cm||21 1/2"|
|Product Depth||46.99 cm||18 1/2"|
|Product Height||34.29 cm||13 1/2"|
|Package Width||63.50 cm||25"|
|Package Depth||53.34 cm||21"|
|Package Height||38.10 cm||15"|
- 8,000 BTU cools space up to 350 square feet
- Silencer Technology ™ unit operates at 43/49/51 dB
- R32 Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly, R32 ‘s GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Energy Star® compliant
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Powerful 3 cool, 3 fan speed circulates the air
- 4 way air direction
- Convenient 24 hour programmable timer
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 24 months Carry-In (Product & Labor)
24 months parts and labour coverage with carry-in service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Please refer to the energy guide associated with your unit.