Designed for delightful owner support
Danby 8,000 BTUDAC080BEUWDB
Heat and humidity are the least of your worries when you install this powerful 8,000 BTU window air conditioner from Danby with four-way air direction. This unit is designed to cool down an area of up to approximately 350 square feet in size and to keep it cool. The R410A refrigerant to help prevent further harm to the ozone layer, making it a popular environmentally-friendly appliance. The variable electronic-temperature control can be set anywhere between a comfortable 62°F - 86°F (17°C and 30°C). The unit can also be quickly programmed via the convenient remote control device and it can be monitored on the easy-to-read LED display component. The state-of-the-art energy saver switch can cycle the fan on and off when the compressor shuts down and the clever sleep mode makes sure the room doesn’t get too cool at night. In addition, there’s an automatic on/off control which enables you to program the air conditioner to start and stop to suit your schedule. This model also features a 12-month warranty on parts and labor.
|Product Width||46.99 cm||18 1/2"|
|Product Depth||44.45 cm||17 1/2"|
|Product Height||34.29 cm||13 1/2"|
|Package Width||38.00 cm||14.96"|
|Package Depth||50.39 cm||19.84"|
|Package Height||56.90 cm||22.4"|
- 8,000 BTU window air conditioner cools areas up to 350 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Ionizer removes bacteria and unwanted odors from the room
- Follow Me: remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls LED display and remote control
- 4 way air direction
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 3 fan speeds
- Variable temperature control from 17ºC - 30ºC (62ºF - 86ºF)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23" - 36" wide
- Minimum window height required: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
ISTA-6 packaging refers to the type of packaging used to reduce damage when shipping.
Danby air conditioners are designed to cool a room and not multiple rooms. Any walls or doors will interfere with the air flow.
Danby window air conditioners have a sound rating from 39.5 decibels to 61 decibels. The exact decibel range is determined by the model of the unit and whether it is in fan, cooling or dry mode.
All Danby window air conditioners come complete with all required hardware for installation. Danby provides the installation guide in the manual as well as providing a video on our YouTube channel under the “How To” play list.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.