Danby 6,000 BTUDAC060BHUWDB
This 6,000 BTU Ultra Quiet window air conditioner by Danby is perfect for bedrooms and other small living spaces up to 250 square feet. With Danby’s patented Silencer Technology ™, your home will stay cool and comfortable without you noticing. This air conditioner is Energy Star rated and with a 24-hour programmable timer, sleep mode, and energy saver switch this unit reduces overall operating costs and saves on your monthly hydro bills. To help maximize cooling, this unit comes with 4-way air fan and 3 fan speeds.
|Product Width||54.61 cm||21 1/2"|
|Product Depth||46.99 cm||18 1/2"|
|Product Height||34.29 cm||13 1/2"|
|Package Width||38.61 cm||15.2"|
|Package Depth||53.59 cm||21.1"|
|Package Height||62.99 cm||24.8"|
- 6,000 BTU window air conditioner cools areas up to 250 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Silencer Technology ™ Unit operates at 41 dB
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with Blue LED display
- Remote Control (batteries included)
- 4 way air direction
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 3 fan speeds
- Variable temperature control from 17ºC - 30ºC (62ºF - 86ºF)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23" - 36" wide
- Minimum window height required: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
12 months parts and labour coverage with carry-in service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Please refer to the energy guide associated with your unit.