Danby 6,000 BTU Window Air ConditionerDAC060BEUWDB
Don’t lose your cool this summer when the sweltering heat rises. It’s easy to stay refreshed with this 6,000 BTU window air conditioner from Danby with four-way air direction. This unit is designed to cool down any area up to approximately 250 square feet in size. It’s strong and efficient, but won’t put a strain on your energy costs since the model is Energy Star-compliant and is equipped with an Energy Saver Switch to cycle the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption. This model uses R410A refrigerant to help prevent further harm to the ozone layer, making it a popular, environmentally-friendly appliance. The variable electronic-temperature control can be set anywhere between 62°F - 86°F (17°C and 30°C) and gives you an option of 3 fan speed (high/medium/low). The unit can be quickly programmed via the convenient remote control device and monitored through an easy-to-read LED display. Equipped with a convenient sleep mode to guarantee your room wont become too cold during the night and lastly, the automatic on/off control enables you to program the air conditioner to start and stop to suit your personal schedule. This model also features a 12-month warranty on parts and labor.
|Product Width||46.99 cm||18 1/2"|
|Product Depth||39.37 cm||15 1/2"|
|Product Height||34.29 cm||13 1/2"|
- 6,000 BTU window air conditioner cools areas up to 250 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Ionizer removes bacteria and unwanted odors from the room
- Follow Me: remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls LED display and remote control
- 4 way air direction
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 3 fan speeds
- Variable temperature control from 17ºC - 30ºC (62ºF - 86ºF)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23" - 36" wide
- Minimum window height required: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
No, this is not recommended. Please bring your AC unit indoors during the winter months.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Water is collected during the air conditioning process. This water will drain out of the unit and onto the ground and is why the unit should be installed on a slight downward tilt.
The sizes range from size 6-10 but varies based on model and screw location. Please consult your owner’s manual for more details.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.
The styrofoam that is inside the unit acts as insulation. Do not remove it. Only remove loose packaging.
Please refer to the energy guide associated with your unit.