Danby 3.0 cu.ft. Electric RangeThis product has been discontinued.
- Compact 24″ wide electric range
- One 8″ coil element (2,100W) for quick boiling and three 6″ coil elements (1,250W)
- Easy clean, lift-up porcelain cooktop with four removable chrome drip bowls
- Powerful waist-high broiler with 2,400W of cooking power
- Front mount push and turn safety knobs
- Oven temperature range of 250°F-550°F
- Oven capacity 3.0 cu.ft.
- Hot surface indicator lights let you know when the oven and/or cooktop are hot
- Integrated lip contains spills on top of the cooktop
- Two oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking
- Storage drawer
- Removable oven door makes cleaning easier
- Manual clean range
- Requires a 220V power outlet (power cord not included)
Bigger isn’t necessarily better when it comes to creating your favorite dishes as this compact electric range by Danby can attest to. A space-saving 24 inches in width, this fashionable 220-volt model is ideal for smaller living areas including cottages and apartments. The trendy model offers 3 cubic feet of oven space with a temperature range between 250°F and 550°F as well as a 2,400-watt broiler function. It also comes with three six-inch and one eight-inch coil elements for all of your cooking needs. The range features push-and-turn knobs for added safety. The smart lift-up cooking top is constructed with easy-to-clean porcelain with a spill-proof lip and there’s also a large backsplash to prevent food residue from getting onto walls. In addition, this popular manual-cleaning range boasts two sturdy oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops. You truly cannot go wrong with this range as it also offers a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with handy in-home service.
- Product Width24"60.96 cm
- Product Depth26"66.04 cm
- Product Height43"109.22 cm
- Package Width48.2"122.43 cm
- Package Depth29.5"74.93 cm
- Package Height26.5"67.31 cm
- Product Weight118 lbs53.52 kg
- Package Weight134 lbs60.78 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.