Danby 2.4 cu.ft. RangeThis product has been discontinued.
- Space saving 20″ wide electric range with a 2.4 cu.ft oven capacity
- One 8″ coil element (2,100W) for quick boiling and three 6″ coil elements (1,250W)
- Easy clean, lift-up porcelain cooktop with four removable chrome drip bowls
- Powerful waist-high broiler with 2,400W of cooking power
- Front mount push and turn safety knobs
- Hot surface indicator lights let you know when the oven and/or cooktop are on
- Two oven racks with four adjustable positions for optimal cooking
- Oven temperature range of 250°F-500°F
- Manual clean range
- Three piece broiler pan included
- Four adjustable legs for a custom fit to the height of your counter
- Requires a 220V power outlet (power cord not included)
You Don’t need to be a world-class chef to enjoy cooking with this ultra-compact electric range by Danby. This attractive model may be just 20-inches (50.8 cm) wide, but it comes with everything you need for fine dining. This includes an oven and four durable burners with one of them being an eight-inch coil element and the other three being six-inches. The trendy appliance provides 2.4 cubic feet of oven space making it ideal for smaller areas such as accessory apartments, cottages and trailers. It boasts a spill-proof and easy-to-clean porcelain cooking top along with a large backsplash. The temperature range lies between 250°F and 500°F while the broiler can dish out 2,100 watts of power with a 220-volt outlet. The dependable electric range comes with push-and-turn knobs for added safety and includes a sturdy oven rack with safety stops. This modern electric range also offers a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with convenient in-home service.
- Product Width20"50.80 cm
- Product Depth26"66.04 cm
- Product Height43"109.22 cm
- Package Width50"127.00 cm
- Package Depth28.5"72.39 cm
- Package Height22.5"57.15 cm
- Product Weight113 lbs51.26 kg
- Package Weight132 lbs59.87 kg
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.