Danby 12,000 (7,400 SACC**) BTU Portable Air Conditioner with silencer technology, ionizer and wireless connectDPA120B8WDB-6
This 12,000 BTU (7,400 SACC**) portable air conditioner by Danby is perfect for cooling living spaces up to 550 square feet. The O2 Clean ionizer function helps filter allergens and remove unwanted bacteria and odors, while Danby’s patented Silencer Technology ™, will keep your home cool and comfortable without you noticing (operates at 46dB/49dB). Its four castors make this unit easy to move from room to room and the quick-connect hose feature makes it easy to install. You’ll save on costly energy bills with the 24-hour programmable timer. Follow-me function delivers more precise temperature control as the remote control acts as a thermostat. And since this unit is Wireless Connected you can control it from anywhere, anytime. To help maximize your comfort, this unit is equipped with a 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier to ensure your guests feel comfortable no matter the weather outside. **Seasonally Adjusted Cooling Capacity (SACC)
|Product Width||44.93 cm||17 11/16"|
|Product Depth||35.88 cm||14 2/16"|
|Product Height||77.31 cm||30 7/16"|
|Package Width||53.50 cm||21 1/16"|
|Package Depth||47.94 cm||18 14/16"|
|Package Height||88.42 cm||34 13/16"|
- Convenient 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier
- 12,000 BTU (7,400 SACC) portable air conditioner cools spaces up to 550 square feet.
- Silencer Technology™ - unit operates at 46dB/49dB
- O2 Clean Air Purification Technology: Ionizer removes bacteria and unwanted odors from the room
- Wireless Connect: Easily control your unit from anywhere with the wireless connect feature
- Follow Me: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Powerful 2 cool, 2 fan speed circulates the air
- Dehumidifier Mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- Electronic controls with LED display, and remote control
- Auto Restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24 hour timer
- Single hose design: efficiently exhausts warm humid air outside
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Easy to move: Castors and Integrated handles for easy room to room transport
- ISTA-6 Packaging
- Not for sale or distribution in the state of California, shipping or sale into the state of California is prohibited by California law title 20
24 months parts and labour coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Units with three drainage ports are units which also feature heat mode. The bottom drainage port empties the internal pan, the middle port is for continuous drain during heat and the top port is for continuous drain during dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manual for more detail.
On most models with heat mode, it is advised to use the hose for direct drain. This will ensure the pan does not fill up too quickly.
You should always use it during cooling and heating. It is not required during fan and dry mode. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
During heat mode, dry mode or continuous draining. Please consult your owner’s manuals for more details.
The water drains from the drainage port. If you are not using the continuous drain, the internal pan drains from the bottom outlet. Consult your owner’s manual for more information.
Dual hose models have an intake and exhaust hose. With single hose models, the hose exhausts and the air that is to be “conditioned” is taken in from the room through the unit.
When selected, this automatically sets the appropriate option for your room based on the ambient temperature. For example, if it is 15°C outside, the unit would flip to fan mode. If it is set to 30°C, the unit would revert back to cooling mode.