Danby 5.8 KegeratorDKC5811BSL
A keg cooler is the ideal appliance to have on hand when you’re entertaining friends and family. This solid unit by Danby is designed to easily accommodate full and pony-sized kegs up to 60 liters in size. This classy model comes with a smudge-free, spotless-steel exterior which won’t look out of place in any type of décor. The CO2 tank is included along with all of the necessary hardware. The keg cooler boasts a trendy black/chrome beer tower dispenser, a chrome guardrail, and a convenient drip tray. You don’t have to worry about the unit freezing up due to the smart automatic-defrosting system. The reversible door hinge allows for either right or left-handed opening and this cool appliance also features a durable scratch-resistant work top. Swivel castors for easy portability are optional and the superior keg cooler has a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
|Product Width||60.96 cm||24 1/4"|
|Product Depth||60.96 cm||24"|
|Product Height||88.90 cm||35"|
- Accommodates full or pony sized kegs (60 litres)
- Spotless steel finish - looks identical to real stainless steel but without the smudging
- Converts to a 5.8 cu.ft. (163 litre) capacity all refrigerator.
- Co2 tank and all hardware included (Co2 requires charging)
- Automatic defrost
- Scratch resistant work top
- Reversible door hinge
- Chrome guard rail included
- Black/Chrome beer tower dispenser
- Drip tray included
- Optional swivel castors for easy portability
12 months parts and labour coverage with In-Home service. Installation and/or Yearly Maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
This could be happening for a couple of reasons: 1) the keg is unsettled 2) the beer is too warm 3) The pressure is not set properly (we recommend 8-10 pounds) 4) there could be a kink in the line.