Danby 5.8 cu.ft KegeratorThis product has been discontinued.
- Accommodates full or pony sized kegs (60 litres)
- Spotless steel finish – looks identical to real stainless steel but without the smudging
- Converts to a 5.8 cu.ft. (163 litre) capacity all refrigerator.
- Co2 tank and all hardware included (Co2 requires charging)
- Automatic defrost
- Scratch resistant work top
- Reversible door hinge
- Chrome guard rail included
- Black/Chrome beer tower dispenser
- Drip tray included
- Optional swivel castors for easy portability
A keg cooler is the ideal appliance to have on hand when
- Product Width24 1/4"60.96 cm
- Product Depth24"60.96 cm
- Product Height35"88.90 cm
- Package Width38.19"97.00 cm
- Package Depth26"66.04 cm
- Package Height26"66.04 cm
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Information pertaining to watts and camps can be found on the rating plated located on the side of the unit.
Danby’s refrigerators are meant to be free-standing units. However, units can be built in as long as the space/ventilation requirements indicated in the owner’s manual are met. Do not fully enclose the appliance in a cabinet. The front of the appliance should be left open so that air can circulate around the appliance.
Yes, please allow it to sit upright for 6 hours before plugging it in.
This could be happening for a couple of reasons: 1) the keg is unsettled 2) the beer is too warm 3) The pressure is not set properly (we recommend 8-10 pounds) 4) there could be a kink in the line.