Danby Designer 8.5 cu. ft. Upright FreezerDUFM085A4BSLDD
This modern upright freezer by Danby is ideal for any type of household. The upright freezer design allows it to easily integrate into any setting and the generous 8.5 cubic feet (241 litres) of storage space is ideal for smaller families and couples. There’s plenty of cooling area due to the four handy door shelves and three additional quick-freeze shelving units. The convenient manual-defrosting function makes it easy to maintain and stay ice-free and it also features an internal drip tray. The ultra-modern mechanical thermostat is a breeze to program and monitor while the scratch-resistant worktop is ideal for storing extra accessories and best of all it is Energy Star® compliant. This ultimate freezer also features a reversible door hinge which allows you to adjust for either left or right-handed opening and offers a 5-year warranty on parts and labour with in-home service.
|Product Width||60.80 cm||23 15/16"|
|Product Depth||65.25 cm||25 11/16"|
|Product Height||150.02 cm||59 1/16"|
- 8.5 cu. ft. (241 L) capacity upright freezer
- Energy Star ® compliant
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Manual defrost with drip tray
- 3 quick freeze shelves
- 4 door shelves for smaller, frequently used items
- Mechanical thermostat is conveniently located for easy temperature control
- Rounded door with integrated door handle provides a modern look
- Scratch resistant worktop provides additional storage space
- Reversible door hinge allows for right or left door opening
- 2 adjustable legs for leveling and height flexibility
- 5 foot power cord gives flexibility for installation
5 years in home parts and labour. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.
This varies based on unit and model. See your owner’s manual for defrost type and instructions.
Our freezers are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. IE. garages, porches, carports, etc.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
Please refer to the energy guide associated with your unit.
Have you recently opened and then closed the freezer (over the last 1-5 minutes)? If so, being unable to open the unit again right away is an indication that your door seal is working well.