Danby Designer 8.2 Litre Upright FreezerThis product has been discontinued.
- 8.2 cu. ft. (232 litre) capacity upright freezer
- Energy Star® rated
- 3 quick freeze shelves and 4 door shelves
- Manual defrost
- Easy-to-program mechanical thermostat
- Scratch resistant worktop is perfect for storing extra accessories
- Reversible door hinge for left or right hand opening
- Features a fresh white finish with integrated door handle
- Upright design takes up minimal floor space
- Product Width23 10/16"58.42 cm
- Product Depth25 11/16"63.50 cm
- Product Height58 12/16"147.32 cm
- Package Width26"66.04 cm
- Package Depth28"71.12 cm
- Package Height62"157.48 cm
- Product Weight122.7 lbs55.66 kg
- Package Weight135.1 lbs61.28 kg
18 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Information pertaining to watts and camps can be found on the rating plated located on the side of the unit.
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Yes, please allow it to sit upright for 6 hours before plugging it in.
Please refer to the energy guide associated with your unit.
This is normal. If you feel like it is coming on too often, adjust your temperature setting.
Is it plugged in and turned on? Did you allow the unit to sit upright for 6 hours prior to plugging the unit in? If yes, to all of the above and it is still not cooling, please contact consumer care.
Doors can be reversed on the majority of Danby’s refrigerators. Door reversal instructions can be found in the owner’s manual. Video instructions can be found using this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13IJrUfP95M&t=15s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqEZCI77ODU&t=29s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErptZ5DJVUQ
Have you recently opened and then closed the freezer (over the last 1-5 minutes)? If so, being unable to open the unit again right away is an indication that your door seal is working well.
This varies based on unit and model. See your owner's manual for defrost type and instructions.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner's manual or the product page on the website.
Garage ready means that the freezer is well insulated and equipped to handle temperature extremes in an enclosed garage. The garage must be enclosed so that the freezer is not subject to snow, rain and other environmental weather conditions not meant for an electrical appliance. The exterior temperature range that the garage ready freezers can operate within is 0F - 110F/-17C – 43C.
Danby’s refrigerators and freezers operate at a sound level between 35 and 46 decibels. This is within the normal decibel range for modern freezers.