Danby 7.1 cu. ft. Upright FreezerThis product has been discontinued.
- 7.1 cu. ft. (200 L) capacity upright freezer
- Energy Star ® compliant
- R134a refrigerant
- Manual defrost
- 6 quick freeze shelves
- Clear, plastic bin provides easy storage of smaller frozen foods
- Mechanical thermostat is conveniently located for easy temperature control
- Rounded door with integrated door handle provides a modern look
- Scratch resistant worktop provides additional storage space
- Reversible door hinge allows for right or left door opening
- 2 adjustable legs for leveling and height flexibility
- 5 foot power cord gives flexibility for installation
If your freezer just isn’t big enough for your family’s needs anymore you can always add a supplemental unit such as this extremely efficient model by Danby. The stylish freezer provides you with 7.1 cubic feet (200 litres) of ice-cold storage space and it doesn’t take up much room due to its popular upright design. It’s the ideal appliance for homes and cottages. Organizing your food items is made easy with the six quick-freeze shelves and one plastic crisper. The valued Energy Star rating means it will help keep your power bills down and the integrated door handle and fresh white finish offer an attractive look. This model runs as smoothly as possible with the precise, easy-to-program mechanical thermostat and the manual defrosting system. you’ll also find it boasts a smart scratch-resistant worktop for your extra accessories and the reversible door hinge is designed for either left or right-handed opening. In addition, this stunning appliance also boasts a 5-year warranty on parts and labor with handy in-home service.
- Product Width21 5/8"53.34 cm
- Product Depth22 1/16"55.88 cm
- Product Height64 5/8"162.56 cm
- Package Width23.22"58.98 cm
- Package Depth22.83"57.99 cm
- Package Height65.98"167.59 cm
- Product Weight109.13 lbs49.50 kg
- Package Weight119.05 lbs54.00 kg
5 years parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.